- Recommendations for airway management in COVID-19
- Opioids and cancer survival
- Checklists in critical care
- Monitoring nociception
- Perioperative brain health
- Biomarkers for postoperative neurocognitive disorders
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes following anaesthesia in children and nonhuman primates
Hugh C. Hemmings
2019 avg. submission to first decision
Visit the British Journal of Anaesthesia Facebook page which has 6000 followers.
BJA Webinar Archive
Perioperative blood pressure and outcomes: what perioperative quality initiative has to say.
Presenter: Professor Monty Mythen
Role of perioperative hypotension in myocardial injury.
Presenter: Professor Duminda Wijeysundera
Monitoring approaches to minimising organ injury.
Presenter: Professor Christa Boer